Sunday, February 12, 2012

How old am I

I think that everyone sometimes has to ask themselves...how old am I
I am 18 years old. Now a legal adult. Responsible for myself and for all my actions. Everyday I go to school, come home from school for an hour or so then leave again. And don't usually come back home till somewhere around 8 30 then have to do somewhere around an hour of homework.

What happened? I can still remember the days when Ill I had to do was wake up and lay back down at night. A life with no worries, no responsibilities. All i had to worry about was when to be home for dinner or the occasional chours here and there. Its weird how when i was younger i dreamed of what it would be like to be in high school....

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hmmm. growing up sucks. Those good times the good times.

      Delete
  2. I really like this. Don't we all look back and think back to the easy times when we just had to go to school for a bit and worry about what friend to hang out with. Time was easy before high school. Now that we're here it's different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Her name is Jade.... Meomories... #imtelling. #WHIPPED

    ReplyDelete
  4. #ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh #fishyfishy

    ReplyDelete