Sunday, February 26, 2012

The One

Everybody has that one person in there life that they could not do without. It could be a parent, a sibling, or just a friend. For me I have multiple people in my life that if something was to happen to them i don't know what I would do. These are the people in your life that you care about the most. You would do anything for them and they would do the same for you. You can being do nothing and still have a good time. These are the people that make life worth living...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Baby Jessica. You make my days worth every while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll this is awkward. Brian Jessica and Tyler. Why do i feel like i've been down this road before.

      Delete